Saturday 10 April 2021

Learn Not To Take Unjustified Shit From ANYONE Except For God.

Basically, I've been a first-class sucker for most of my life. You know how that goes, trying to be nice to everyone in my circle -- not making waves and avoiding confrontation. Walking around with a defuse the tension mentality.

Not anymore. Anyone now who gets in my face, particularly when it's totally unjustified, gets immediate push back and hard. I'm dealing with two of those people right now and it's going to be a memorable time for each one of them. They are doing all they can to provoke an unjustified apology after each one initiated conduct that was unacceptable. Don't hold your breath. One of them actually is on a mission to break me, one day at a time. She will be sadly disappointed. Poor Scorpio.

I've finally wised up at 60 years old. It took far more time than it should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment