Sunday 24 November 2019

Justin Trudeau Is Still Justin.

Make no mistake, Justin Trudeau is still the same guy that won the election.

How can he be otherwise without concrete proof that his policies have actually changed? And there's the rub right there.

You see, Trudeau has absolutely no intention of reversing course on anything: not SNC, not Indigenous education financing, not anything else.

I'm as sure of that as I am of my own name. I know Justin better than he knows himself -- his talk is bullshit. What counts are his actions going forward.

So wait for his and his staff's testimony on SNC. Wait for a reconciliation with JWR and JP. Wait for cooperation and acknowledgement of error with JWR. Wait for his new sunny ways by naming JP to the Senate. Wait, wait, wait, cause none of that is happening. You read it here first. Believe me, Justin Trudeau hasn't actually changed one iota.

No comments:

Post a Comment