Saturday 9 November 2019

Scheer.

I really don't give a damn what the CPC does with Scheer cause that ship sailed away from me in 2009. That's when I took out a Liberal membership.

But I have to remain philosophically consistent: you know what I thought of Harper in the good old days. You know what I think of Trudeau now. So, I would be disingenuous, at best, if I didn't weigh in on Scheer.

Do I think Scheer can win next time? Nope. Do I think Trudeau will still be leader next time? Yup.

I'm not God so Scheer could still win despite my better judgement. Heaven knows I was absolutely on target about this past election. NOT.

But in the final analysis, the CPC has a choice: they can make excuses to stick with Scheer or find someone who will at least be seriously competitive against Trudeau and his or her name is not Scheer.

My first choice would be Ambrose. Who's yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment