Saturday 10 July 2021

Justin Trudeau Parody Posted At WarrenKinsella.com.

 Justin Trudeau Parody Below:


Hi, my name is Justin Trudeau and I'm your Prime Minister! I've been very good at smiling a lot, being woke, putting myself before the spotlight (always my highest priority) and also like to buy people off with taxpayer's money. I like to pretend that I listen to people's concerns and actually care what you think -- when in reality I only care what I think. 


So, my electoral strategy is to play all of you for saps: you know, pretend that I'm really working in your interests but nah, in reality I feel that people are gullible enough to fall for my act and vote solely based on how much of someone else's money I throw at them. Yeah, just buy them all off and make phoney 9th inning gestures like choosing an aboriginal GG while not ever meeting my full-funding and timetable  commitments on mercury poisoning, clean water, first-rate housing and of course, the biggie: First Nations Self-Government. 


Ha, ha, ha, I can play the lot of you: come on, give me my majority back. After all, I've already earned it just by allowing all of you to have the honour of having me as your Prime Minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment