Saturday 16 April 2022

How Much More Does Ukraine Have To Take Before NATO And The West Finally Say Uncle?

My God, watching this horror on our screens, day in and day out is almost more than I can take. One wonders what our politicians are made of. Human decency is crying out for direct military intervention from at least NATO and yet our cowardly politicians dither as ever increasing numbers of civilians die, men, women and children.

So, like I've said before, I'm for WWIII and I want it yesterday. In my book, I'd rather we all get blown to hell on this planet in the service of good and what is driven by humanism than to apply a collective policy of partial appeasement, because make no mistake, that's exactly what we're doing.

Anyone with functional brain cells knows that we're going to be all in in the end. Better that it come quickly on our terms than on Putin's.

It will be a great day for humanity when Putin is ultimately held accountable in The Hague. He'll swing and have absolutely no one else to blame other than himself. He quite deliberately chose to act like a sociopath and so, may he live with the appropriate legal and political consequences. Putin is the next Hussein and he already knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment