Saturday 30 April 2022

IPSOS: A Parallel Universe.

My God, what a pathetic joke: do I ever feel sorry for my candidate, Jean Charest and our supporters. Most Canadians expect Poilievre to win with Charest not even dominating in our home province among CPC members and supporters.

Granted I'm biased but from where I'm sitting, I can't imagine Pierre beating Trudeau. Not on your life. Even Charest would have an uphill battle. I think Team Charest already know it's over for all practical purposes -- there's no way in hell that we'll sell more memberships than Pierre, period.

I repeatedly urged my team to wrap up a deal with Leslyn but I don't see any signs of that happening. So...unless a deal is reached and Leslyn can swing at least 85% of her people behind Jean, then just forget it.

I've seen this movie before with both O'Toole and before him Scheer winning the popular vote. Big fucking deal...and with Poilievre running second in Ontario, just imagine how he'll likely do in that province in the general.

Somewhere, our pathetic excuse for a prime minister is at least smirking and has reason to be. Talk about a parallel political universe leading us once again back on to the opposition benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment