Wednesday 10 January 2024

Christie Drops Out.

He's gone, before Iowa...

Methinks something is up with Haley smiling and DeSantis crying. As for the Orange Ape Idiot, fuck him.

UPDATED:

I want to write this before the CNN Iowa Debate, which begins in about an hour. Which way will it go? Will Haley go after DeSantis, or will DeSantis take her on from the get-go? DeSantis is ahead of Haley in Iowa, while the reverse is the case in New Hampshire.

I think DeSantis has to act like a drowning man tonight: he needs to jab Haley regularly and as hard as he can get away with. Otherwise, he's likely toast after the Iowa caucus next Monday. 

Here's what I'm wondering: will a polling shift take place in Iowa after tonight's debate? I think so. I feel like the sand is shifting in Haley's favour, even if Christie likely doesn't explicitly endorse her. Could be full of shit (like what I wrote about Pence) but I expect DeSantis to collapse in Iowa between tonight and on Monday. If I'm right, it's now a two-person race for all the marbles between Trump and Haley. Trump is supposed to win and become the nominee. In a two-horse race, incredible as it may seem right now, Trump is not necessarily a lock on the nomination. He likely still wins, but anything can happen in a two-person race. Haley no doubt is counting on exactly that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment