Monday 15 July 2024

Trump At The Convention.

Have you ever seen more powerful political television? It was simply incredible. What a moment. Trump looks like a changed man. His speech is being rewritten.

I'm a person who tries not to hate but in all honesty, I've quite literally hated Trump since 2016. That's how it has been with Trump -- you either love or hate the guy. No in-between.

Well, let me tell you something: I turned the TV off but not for the reason you think. I actually started to feel emotional for Trump and what happened on Saturday night. So...if a sworn political enemy can unexpectedly feel that, just imagine what your average Joe and Jane could be feeling.

Kind of looks as if God wants Trump back in The White House after all. Something I would have never believed in a thousand years.

No comments:

Post a Comment