Saturday 9 July 2022

Is Pierre The Next BOJO?

Make no mistake, the Chong thing is a serious threat to our future leader. It's not about trying to put the genie back in the bottle -- it's really about trying to put the CPC precedent back into the toothpaste tube.

So, Pierre needs to clue in now, before he becomes leader. Otherwise, he goes down the path of O'Toole with the same highly predictable election results.

Support of the center-right and God forbid the far-right does not and won't win elections in Canada. Never, ever, period.

That means Pierre is already the sole master of his own ship. He can stick to his current positions or he can change some of the most ridiculous and actually have a serious and legit shot at winning.

I LUV writing these pieces and watching the political geniuses ignore my advice entirely: first Harper pre-2015, then Trudeau pre- and post-SNC and finally the all-knowing O'Toole. I can't tell you how many incredible intellectual and strategic orgasms I've had as each one was either humbled or at least politically diminished. 

So...Pierre, be my guest and follow the other three. What a laugh I'll have when you do. [Smiling broadly and waiting for disaster to ultimately strike.]

P.S. I live and breathe for only one reason: to politically kick that sorry ass of this smug little bastard all the way back to Montreal where he belongs. Don't fuck up my efforts Pierre!

May God bless the late Judy LaMarsh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment