Thursday 27 June 2024

Debate: For Biden It Was An Unmitigated Disaster. He Must Go For The Good Of The Party.

This is the saddest day I’ve ever seen in politics. Biden gave his all, but it wasn’t enough. Frankly, I was in shock when I saw his voice give out at the beginning of the debate. And then it didn’t get much better. I want to watch it again without the sound, but I think I could not bear it.

Trump was better — lied pretty much about everything and showed once again that he’s a Class A Asshole, but so many voters don’t care.

So Trump “won” tonight and my candidate unintentionally buried his campaign. Biden simply can’t continue. Just imagine the MAGA ads from the debate that’ll air continuously in the campaign. Poor Biden is done. I pray he finds the humility and common sense to drop out of this race. Otherwise, the demon seed is on his way right back into the White House. Trump must be beaten at any and all costs. Biden can’t do that. Not a chance in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment