Tuesday 17 September 2024

Thank You, Warren.

Before I begin, I want to thank Warren for his kind gesture. It, along with the comments from fellow commenters is greatly appreciated.

For my part, I want to echo the same sentiments regarding our colleague, Robert G. White. Robert has also been missing from Warren's website and I hope he is well and still among us. His thoughtful insight and interesting musings are missed by many.

Now, as to my absence, in politics one makes friends, acquaintances and especially enemies if you're any damned good. I've got plenty of the latter in the two main parties. Since several years, my e-mail addresses have been systematically attacked with ever increasing sophistication. Sometimes it took me less than a day to get back up and running but the last attack was a thing to behold. I have a fair idea who is behind it all but will refrain from speculating publicly. They know who they are.

You see, nothing gives me more pleasure in life than to play Reagan's role with various leaders who've I enjoyed taking to the woodshed à la David Stockman. Some of those leaders gave as good as they got. Others, just can't take the heat. It's what Truman said.

The last attack is the result of a Wordpress error not inflicted upon my comments by our host. As a result, commenting is no longer possible. Since I can't overcome this distortion, I've taken to increasing content on my blog. Hope I haven't bored too many of you to sleep. LOL.

Thanks again for your remarks and my best to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment